Often partner programs are focused on selling the company's services for a fee or less. And such a narrow approach is not beneficial to many, especially other organizations, which are primarily engaged in selling their services. In practice, they may simply not have time to promote other people's services. And the commission does not compensate for possible additional costs of the partners' services.
The Human Interface partner program is designed specifically for interaction, not just the sale of services for a commission. As a partner, you get extra:
- Preferential conditions (discounts) on consulting and development
- Information support capabilities for your products and services
- Receive new sales channels and its services and products
- Make up for the lack of IT expertise at the expense of your partner
- Get access to the partner network (search for performers, contractors).
- Ability to use services available only to partners. For example, free IT consulting and advice on advertising and promotion.
And much more.
Thus, the partnership with Human Interface is not just a sale of services for a commission, but a two-way relationship, where each partner contributes his own, increases the opportunities of the other. And thus, increasing the efficiency of their business.
You can learn more and become a partner on this page.